At Instajunction, we are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site, visitors and above all our customers. Our employees fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy and we will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except with prior permission. All personal information is protected under the Data Protection Act of 1998 with which we are registered and fully compliant. Any information we ask you for is used for the sole purpose of improving your experience of the Site and in supplying your order to you as quickly as possible and at the highest quality. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
We collect information about you for two reasons: Firstly, to process your order and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We will not rent or sell your name, address, email address or personal information to any third party without your prior permission.
What information do we collect?
- Full name
- Email address
- Postal address
- Your Instagram, Facebook or uploaded pictures
COMMUNICATIONS & MARKETING
We may, from time-to-time, post or email advertisements and offers which we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive these please contact us as soon as possible. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
- Instajunction may store up to two types of cookie on your computer:
- A unique ID is stored in a permanent cookie so that you do not need to retype information every time you visit our site.
- Your web browser’s session identification is stored in a temporary cookie to help prevent unauthorised use of your account.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- To disable cookies you will need to change your browser privacy settings. The action required to do this will vary according to the operating system (OS) and browser you use. You can find out how to manage cookies, and to make the changes to your browser that we refer to above at this site: http://www.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are always pleased to hear from our customers and are particularly keen to hear any recommendations that you may have. We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the feedback which is so essential for us to be able change and improve the services, quality and product on offer.